A bit about jeff
Preserving our quality of life
I live in Lino Lakes with my wife and i have 3 incredible daughters, who have all graduated from college now. I’ve called Lino Lakes my home for 45 years ago.
I have participated in the growth and development of our area and today the Quad City area is a very desirable place to live and raise a family.
This fall I will be running for my third term as Anoka County Commissioner representing the 6th District which includes cities of Centerville, Circle Pines, Columbus, Lexington, Lino Lakes, the township of Linwood and the east portion of Blaine.
Prior to my current role with Anoka County, I served on the Lino Lakes City Council a total of 20 years which includes 5 terms as Mayor of Lino Lakes.
I have been a business owner for the past 35 years and am currently co-founder of a bio-tech company called MNPHARM located in White Bear Lake, MN, where we express human recombinant proteins in plants.
Cities within my District I consider to be gems of the northern suburbs. They are a great place to live and raise your family and have the lowest crime rate in the Twin Cities metro area.
As Mayor of Lino Lakes and now your Anoka County Commissioner, I have worked with the County, State, and surrounding Cities to help our area develop to its best potential. It takes the right vision and hard work to realize a good result. Careful planning continues to keep our area on the right path.
Prior Civic experience
My business fundamentals and government experience is a good combo to make good common sense decisions for anoka county.
- 10 Years – Mayor of Lino Lakes.
- 10 Years – Lino Lakes City Council prior to becoming mayor.
- 3 Years – Lino Lakes Park Board.
- 7 Years – President of Lino Lakes Economic Development Authority.
- 7 Years – Anoka County Joint Law Enforcement Committee.
- 11 Years – Centennial Fire District Steering Committee.
- 4 Years – Anoka County Fire Protection Council (and Finance Committee).
- 8 Years – Sons of the American Legion Member.
- 2 Years – Chain of Lakes Rotary Club.
- 3 years – Lino Lakes Lions Club.
- 1 Year – President of Lino Lakes Yellow Ribbon Network (and lead effort to establish).
- Currently leading an effort to establish a Lino Lakes veterans memorial.
- American Legion kitchen crew.